Sunday 27 April 2014

Happy Sunday Everyone

Hey my beautiful friends,

I hope you are all having a blessed Sunday.

I am doing ok, didn't have the best sleep last night, and woke up in a lot of pain. Ended up staying in bed until nearly lunch time. From about 11:30 I was just lying watching Youtube that passed a little time before I had to get up and go to my inlaws.

So had a nice wee walk with hubby, toby and my nephew. Poor kid just isn't used to the distance we walk lol, got half way and he was begging to go back. Funny he couldn't quite fathom that it would be the same distance home if we kept going than if we went back the way lol, but kids are kids so we walked balk and chilled for a bit. Had some lunch and watched guff on tv. Then before heading home at dinner time toby and I nipped out for another we walk. So that is me done for the day, my brother in law will do the other walks tonight.

Tonight I am spending the night editing some videos, and possibly doing another few. Have you seen my Youtube Channel? It is all about beauty :-) with health related stuff as well. I have, however, been a little stale with getting my health videos up. I have a few ideas though so hopefully this week I will get back to posting more. Do you guys watch beauty videos? Do you enjoy watching stuff on Youtube? I have to say I would be totally lost without youtube, from I stopped working I was watching youtube videos all the time during the night and it gave me the inspiration to start my own. But anyway, I won't go in to that too much. This isn't about that.

Anyways my lovelies, it is bed time now for me, I am getting really really sore now, my wee bones are aching. I am hoping that this blog will help you guys as much as it helps me. I have really found that talking about my life actually helps me get through it.

Obviously I haven't gone in to all the details of my illness fully but I will, with each day I will talk about different things. For instance, tomorrow I would like to talk about what it is like to live with the constant tiredness and the challenges I face with that. I will go through other things like fibro fog, the other sicknesses it attracts, the lack of social life, the loss of relationships, how it feels to have to leave work, how my faith in God helps me through each day. I have so much more but right now I cannot even think straight so I am signing off for now.

Love you all so much, sending you gentle hugs.

Lyndsey xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment